We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the Tri Royals now all inclusive ?????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 2
Are the Tri Royals now all inclusive ?????

We, my better half and myself, have heard that the Royals....Caribbean, Mayan & Islander are now all inclusive and this is mandatory. Does anyone know if this is true or not?? We are not time share members. Just a couple looking for a hotel to spend a week in Cancun and heard these were nice places to check out. Thank you in advance for your input.

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 10
1. Re: Are the Tri Royals now all inclusive ?????

They haven't switched over yet to my knowledge. We were at the Islander in December and they were still talking about it but couldn't confirm anything. Their website continues to only list the Sands and Haciendas as AI. We're booked again at the Islander in April and nothing on our reservations indicates it and that includes an extra night we booked through Expedia and it lists as European Plan. If they do convert my guess is it will happen July 1 similar to the Sands and Haciendas last year. Hopefully they are rethinking moving all of them over.

Amherst, Ohio
reviews: 6
2. Re: Are the Tri Royals now all inclusive ?????

You might want to check Timeshare Users group as there is a very long thread there about this. It is my understanding that if you book through a member - rent someone's timeshare - you do not have to do the AI.

3. Re: Are the Tri Royals now all inclusive ?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 26, 2014