We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amherstburg, Canada
reviews: 5
suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

he like splash pads and water small waterslides. would like a family type resort with alot of pools

Kearney, Nebraska
reviews: 2
1. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

It doesn't have lots of pools, but our kids who were 5, 3 and 3 at the time of our last trip loved Dreams Puerto Aventuras. They beg to go back. The resort is very kid friendly, the bay is very nice, calm and shallow. The kids absolutely loved the explorers club and their staff was awesome.

Amherstburg, Canada
2. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

I will hvae to look thank you. Was it expensive?

Kearney, Nebraska
3. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

It wasn't too bad, I think we paid about $3800 with flights, transfers, everything for 10 nights out of Chicago.

Kearney, Nebraska
4. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

Oh, and that was for the 5 of us in a family garden view room, so it was just about $800pp for the 10 nights.

Denver, CO
reviews: 14
5. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

My husband, daughter and I are going to be staying at the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Cancun in April. My daughter just turned 4 years old today. We chose this hotel because it's more upscale and the photos of the pool look really nice. The beach at the hotel is supposed to have calmer water too.

It is not an AI resort, which we prefer, but not sure if you're wanting AI? I personally don't want to do AI because 1) the food is usually not that good and 2) AI usually means open bar and I don't want to risk having our daughter around any drunk people. I think we'll wait until she's older to go to an AI place.

watertown
reviews: 11
6. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

great parnassus is a great kids anfd family resort. our daughter was 3 when we firts stayed here and this will be our 4th yr here and she is already counting down the days , she starts the minute we book . great kids club and lots of kids activites.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
7. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

The Great Parnassus is good for families, and or kids if on a medium budget. This is a kid friendly hotel. The ladies that work the kids club are caring and loving . Although my girls do not go into the kids club much anymore. The ladies still want to come up and talk with the girls when they see each other. One of the best bangs for the buck for kids or families. The next level up is the Gran Caribe Real.

Edited: 3:33 pm, March 05, 2013
Amherstburg, Canada
8. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

do all any of these have water slides?

watertown
reviews: 11
9. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

gp does , they have 1 area for samller kids around 8 and under and another area for older kids and grown ups.

Holbrook, New York
reviews: 6
10. Re: suggestions for a resort geared for a 3yr old in cancun

Iberostar Parisio Maya or Lindo would be perfect. Children's waterpark with slides and splash pools, Lazy river, and Wave pool. It is amazing! We are going back for our third visit in 3 years! Any questions? nino82373@aol.com