We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the crowd at Iberostar Cancun?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
How is the crowd at Iberostar Cancun?

A few of us (23-27 years) are going to Cancun in the summertime. How is the crowd at Iberostar Cancun? We are looking for an all-inclusive nice hotel on the beach, a swim up bar at the pool, and a young, hip crowd. This AI hotel looks great, but just curious about the crowd.

Appleton, Wisconsin
reviews: 4
1. Re: How is the crowd at Iberostar Cancun?

Shell

We just returned. The crowd is diverse in age. Most were 40 plus in age. Not much to do at night! The beach is great!! Huge waves! There is a few of the "young hip" at this hotel. My son is 23 and went with us. He had fun chilling during the day and partied hard at the clubs at night. He hooked up with a group from Toronto and had a blast. The Hotel offers a bus to the clubs with a guide each night. . The price includes transportation to the Club and gets you VIP service to a different club each night. Price was between $50 and $70 per night and included bottle service. You had to find your own way home. He used a taxi and said it cost about $15-$20 back to the Iberostar. I think he went to a club called the City? He said there were a couple of thousand people at this club? Have fun!!

Tim

Saskatoon
reviews: 4
2. Re: How is the crowd at Iberostar Cancun?

When we were there in January, the crowd was noticeably of the blue haired variety. Some younger but I would say the average age was 40-50. Not really a younger scene.

3. Re: How is the crowd at Iberostar Cancun?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 25, 2014