We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sayre, Pa
reviews: 3
Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

I was lucky enough to find a liquor/beer list on the Internet. I couldn't tell you how thrilled I was to see they serve Coors Light (my favorite and only drink) I also need to know if they serve Red Bull. Anybody know?

Thanks,

Jen

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
1. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

Serve it, no. I'd bet you can purchase it at one of the hotel stores though.

Charlotte, nc
reviews: 14
2. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

Can you let us see this list? I'm planning on going in April.

Ottawa, Canada
3. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

Yes, if you could also share that list via DM or post link on here that would be great!!

I am heading to the HR at the end of April into early May, and it would be cool to know what to expect as far as drinks go.

Much Appreciated!

Sayre, Pa
4. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

I just copied and pasted from a website: ucruisevacation. So, I can't say this list is 100% accurate but here it is:

Top Shelf Drinks: Whiskies such as Jack Daniel’s (red and black labels), Johnnie Walker, Ballantine’s, and Chivas Regal. Vodkas: Grey Goose, Bombay, Smirnoff, and Absolut (with flavors), Oso Negro, and Blat. Gins: Beefeater and Tanqueray. Brandies: Fundador, Presidente, Don Pedro. Rums: Bacardi, Captain Morgan, and Baraima. Wines: with special qualities ranked by wine connoisseurs and critics that score 80 points or higher. Beer: in addition to top Mexican brands, Hard Rock now offer Heineken and Coors Light.

Denver, Colorado
5. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

I just came back from the Hard Rock Cancun and they did not serve any American beers. You might be able to buy some at the Walmart or convenience stores. The hotel had Tecate light, Dos Equis and Sol. I think they did have red bull as I saw one guy drinking them all the time :-)

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 44
6. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

I saw them selling it in the hotel gift shop so I'd be inclined to say it's not free with the AI package but I'm sure if you bought a few cans the bar tenders would gladly mix it for you; they're all great.

New York
reviews: 45
7. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

can't go wrong with a Dos Equis (or two)

Sayre, Pa
8. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

Thanks for the replies! I will definitely try the other beers they offer.

9. Re: Question for anybody who has been to Hard Rock Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 16, 2014