We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Roll Call!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Davenport, Iowa
Level Contributor
91 posts
3 reviews
May Roll Call!

It may be too early but I can't wait. Who' is heading to Cancun in May? We are at the Fiesta Americana Condesa from May 24 to 31.

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
191. Re: May Roll Call!

Its snowing today... May cant get here soon enough.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
220 posts
7 reviews
192. Re: May Roll Call!

Went from a warm and sunny 82 degree day yesterday in Dallas to a very cold, windy and rainy day. Supposed to hit records lows of 40 degrees tonight. I know that's not snow but this is just crazy weather for our area this time of year.

18 more days!!

Dartmouth, Nova...
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
76 reviews
193. Re: May Roll Call!

May 16-21..short but sweet at Westin Lagunamar again.....but this time....bringing all of our 4 teens, so completely different vacay - normally, just hubby and I! Should be warm, sunny and "loud" haha

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
723 posts
5 reviews
194. Re: May Roll Call!

21 days! Was beautiful yesterday in Dallas, cold and damp and dark here today. ugh. I'm ready for it to stay warm already! I know it's not snow, but it's unusual this time of year.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
103 posts
31 reviews
195. Re: May Roll Call!

28 days....at work they finally noticed I wrote myself out for a "cultural awareness" week. Thought it sounded better than ya'll have wore me out!

new jersey
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
196. Re: May Roll Call!

My hubby and I will be at Oasis Sens from may 6th to the 14th...12 more days and counting...CAN'T WAIT.. Looking forward to having a grown and sexy awesome time ;)

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
22 posts
197. Re: May Roll Call!

13 days can't wait. here we come Live Aqua!!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
157 posts
11 reviews
198. Re: May Roll Call!

7 more days! Riu Caribe

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
64 reviews
199. Re: May Roll Call!

This day two weeks I will be in London probably stuffed after my dinner and heading back to the hotel getting ready for the morning flight to the beautiful Cancun.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
470 posts
117 reviews
200. Re: May Roll Call!

2 more days!!