We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Roll Call!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Davenport, Iowa
reviews: 3
May Roll Call!

It may be too early but I can't wait. Who' is heading to Cancun in May? We are at the Fiesta Americana Condesa from May 24 to 31.

Overland Park...
reviews: 5
191. Re: May Roll Call!

Its snowing today... May cant get here soon enough.

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 7
192. Re: May Roll Call!

Went from a warm and sunny 82 degree day yesterday in Dallas to a very cold, windy and rainy day. Supposed to hit records lows of 40 degrees tonight. I know that's not snow but this is just crazy weather for our area this time of year.

18 more days!!

Dartmouth, Nova...
reviews: 73
193. Re: May Roll Call!

May 16-21..short but sweet at Westin Lagunamar again.....but this time....bringing all of our 4 teens, so completely different vacay - normally, just hubby and I! Should be warm, sunny and "loud" haha

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 5
194. Re: May Roll Call!

21 days! Was beautiful yesterday in Dallas, cold and damp and dark here today. ugh. I'm ready for it to stay warm already! I know it's not snow, but it's unusual this time of year.

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 29
195. Re: May Roll Call!

28 days....at work they finally noticed I wrote myself out for a "cultural awareness" week. Thought it sounded better than ya'll have wore me out!

new jersey
reviews: 6
196. Re: May Roll Call!

My hubby and I will be at Oasis Sens from may 6th to the 14th...12 more days and counting...CAN'T WAIT.. Looking forward to having a grown and sexy awesome time ;)

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
197. Re: May Roll Call!

13 days can't wait. here we come Live Aqua!!!

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 11
198. Re: May Roll Call!

7 more days! Riu Caribe

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 66
199. Re: May Roll Call!

This day two weeks I will be in London probably stuffed after my dinner and heading back to the hotel getting ready for the morning flight to the beautiful Cancun.

Niagara Falls...
reviews: 114
200. Re: May Roll Call!

2 more days!!