We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Roll Call!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Davenport, Iowa
reviews: 3
May Roll Call!

It may be too early but I can't wait. Who' is heading to Cancun in May? We are at the Fiesta Americana Condesa from May 24 to 31.

North London
1. Re: May Roll Call!

We're at secrets the vine from the 25th may till 4th june. I cant wait whoop whoop

Troy, Missouri
reviews: 11
2. Re: May Roll Call!

Too Early???? I have been counting down since last year.

Down to 101 days (or 100 days, 11 hours, 49 minutes till take off) for me - Going from May 17th to May 24th staying at the Gran Caribe Real.

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 64
3. Re: May Roll Call!

94 Days, 23 hours till I arrive in Cancun and the Crown Paradise. First timers.

12th May - 19th and onto Las Vegas.

Edited: 2:42 am, February 06, 2013
Tulsa
reviews: 1
4. Re: May Roll Call!

Ill be at the Grand Oasis may 22-28!

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 7
5. Re: May Roll Call!

We'll just miss you Traveler. We'll be at FACC May 11 - 17. 94 days!! Heading to Vegas this weekend for a quick vacation fix.

6. Re: May Roll Call!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:40 am, June 11, 2013
essex england
reviews: 24
7. Re: May Roll Call!

first timers at the royal 12th to 23rd cant wait

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 64
8. Re: May Roll Call!

One extra day for me. Now have an Afternoon and Evening in London instead of Dublin before I head over. Extra Cost = ZERO................... YAAYYYY

Troy, Missouri
reviews: 11
9. Re: May Roll Call!

I'm going to find a way to sneak into Caveman Dave's travel bag to get there a few weeks early. I'll just sleep on the beach till my friends come down on the 17th and have them bring my suitcase then.

glas scotland
reviews: 10
10. Re: May Roll Call!

Sun palace 13th to 24th 14 days of sun and relaxation cant wait. althought it has been we booked it last may!!!!!