We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Day

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
reviews: 96
Best Day

The shuttle is so much cheaper, does it leave when we get there?

middletown...
11. Re: Best Day

Never had a problem with best day, but our hotel was the last stop, which is a bummer after traveling all morning. There was always a line of people waiting by all the shuttle services near best day (at the end). I'm not sure if they didn't have reservations or were waiting for something else or what, but we booked our reservations with the trip and never waited more than 10 minutes.

Vancouver
reviews: 96
12. Re: Best Day

any idea where the ME Cancun is ? would that be near the end?

middletown...
13. Re: Best Day

about 3/4's of the way up on the long part of the "7", just north of La Isla

Taunton...
reviews: 154
14. Re: Best Day

we used best day last week, and 4 of us got an explorer to ourselves, direct to our resort in Cancun, so I think its hit or miss...now they have vendor cars serving drinks right where you wait--so if the weathers nice...at least you wait right by your spot for your ride to come

Fort Wayne, Indiana
reviews: 1
15. Re: Best Day

We always use them because they are reliable and the people that work for them are great, but we usually have to wait 10-15 minutes for the van to fill up, which is not a big deal at all to me. Depending on how far your hotel is from the airport and where everybody else in the vehicle is staying it could be nearly an hour by the time you get to your hotel. But you will get there!

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 2
16. Re: Best Day

I don't know about shared services, but I just checked the price on the private service to Le Blanc on their web site and it was $90 for round trip!

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
reviews: 3
17. Re: Best Day

Best Day has good service and you may have to wait a few minutes for it, depending on how busy it is, but very inexpensive and worth a few minutes wait.

You can get private transfers with other companies for a lot cheaper than $90, for example, USA does RT to the hotel zone for up to 3 for $55.

There are several companies to choose from that are cheaper than $90.

Boston...
reviews: 22
18. Re: Best Day

I agree with everyone saying Best Day is a good service. I have used then 5 times in the last two years and I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes. I was there in May and I was the only person in the van when it took me to my Hotel. I am going back in June and plan to use them again.

middletown...
19. Re: Best Day

We've booked through Expedia and the transfer service was an add on.. Thought it was cheaper doing it that way, but they charge $24/person shared and $110 for a private car... on their website it's $17/$90 quite a markup on Expedia's part

Pennington Gap
reviews: 34
20. Re: Best Day

Best Day is the best in my opinion! Never waited more than 10 mins for transfer to our resort.