We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
reviews: 38
Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

I have searched on TA and don't get a lot of information, and yes, I've read the reviews but would really love a thread to start here about anything and everything FACC so that I can learn more about it. So if anyone has advice on this resort, please post it.

Also, I'm getting a price of $1058 for one person, nonstop air out of BWI. Air is $457 out of that. Does that seem like a good price? That price is for a superior garden view room. I'm also wondering if upgrade would be cheaper at the resort or before we get there if we decide to go that route.

Thanks!

reviews: 1
1. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

I just got back last week and loved it!!!! That is a great price...where did you find it and for how long. Amazing customer service, very good food, beautiful beach. Not sure about an upgrade but be sure to request a full balcony. What else do you want to know.

Pennsylvania
2. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

@sunny, thanks! I was beginning to wonder if anyone went there. *lol* It's on Travelocity and Expedia right now. they are running a half off special till end of January. Do you think it's okay to wait till we get there or perhaps email the manager about a balcony first? What type of room did you have? Is Garden view room okay?

I just read a terrible review today here on FACC and it's almost like they were at a different hotel. I want to take my adult son and his girlfriend there, and they are 25 and 27, think it's a good place for them? We are used to the Palace resorts (husband and myself) so I do have places to compare, but I also just noticed FACC jumped from slot 14 to 11 out of 172 which is very good.

I want to know everything and anything. Anything you want to tell me would be great.

Edited: 3:20 pm, December 28, 2012
3. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

I just got back last week and loved it!!!! That is a great price...where did you find it and for how long. Amazing customer service, very good food, beautiful beach. Not sure about an upgrade but be sure to request a full balcony. What else do you want to know.

4. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

Wow how many nights. When does your travel have to be completed by. So very well kept gorgeous property. Beautiful pools, beaches and ocean. The food overall was very good though some items were hit or miss but plenty of choices. Great selection of alcoholic drinks. Lots of entertainment day and night. Very good nightly shows. Very appropriate for you and your children. Lots of little nice touches..bands and Mexican entertainers scattered around the resort. Waiters by the beach and pool. No reservations at the restaurants. I emailed two weeks before and asked for a balcony and mentioned it was our anniversary..our garden view turned into an ocean view:-) Any specific questions ??

New York
5. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

I couldn't find it half off on expedia? Where did you find this?

Pennsylvania
6. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

@sunny, who did you email, could you send that to me, please?

We are going for 7 nights, 8 days and so far as I know, it's travel any time, you just have to book by end of January.

@achu, it is a sale they are running good till the end of January 31, 2013. They have blackout dates, but it's around Easter and July 4. Please keep in mind I'm leaving out of BWI and it is one of the cheapest places to fly from from what I read on these threads of other people's prices. I have priced on Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz, Orbitz being more expensive.

Edited: 8:30 pm, December 28, 2012
New York
7. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

I can't find anything for a discounted price my dates are January 24- January 28 2013. I am flying ou of New York (any airport). It is telling me that it is $1100, for flight, hotel and all inclusive (food and alcohol). I might book it with cheap caribbean or expedia, the only problem is that people are telline me that for cancun it is too expensive for 5 days 4 nights. And also I am not sure if i trust cheap caribbean.

Pennsylvania
8. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

Honestly, I do not like Cheap Caribbean. I think their website is too hard to navigate. But if you are flying out of NY, I can see why your prices aren't cheap. That's the problem.

I just checked Orbitz. After I plug in all that I need and see FACC, it says in the box that it is 50 percent off a night sale. Now, whether they only do that for certain areas, I don't know, but I kinda doubt it. So check Orbitz and Expedia and Travelocity were even cheaper for me by like $100 pp.

Oh, wait, I misread your post. that's the price for 4 nights? No wonder. It is way cheaper to go 7 nights 8 days. It's like buying bulk. *lol* I think sometimes, too, the closer you get the more expensive it is. I will plug in your dates and see what I get. I know BWI would be way too far for you, though. Did you check Philadelphia airport or Newark?

Edited: 8:31 am, December 29, 2012
Pennsylvania
9. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

Okay I changed it to your dates, 2 people, flying out of Baltimore. It then changes the promotion to 40 percent (I believe 50 percent is for spring travel) and it is $1042 pp. I then changed it to 7 nights and it went to $1505. I think another problem is you are going in high season. Everyone wants to go in January! Therein lies your problem. Sorry! :(

10. Re: Anyone knowledgeable about Fiesta Americana Condesa?

I emailed conciergefacc@posadas.com.