We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrade from Moon Palace to Grand

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halesowen, United...
reviews: 36
Upgrade from Moon Palace to Grand

Has anyone updated from Moon to Grand once they had arrived and how much was the cost thanks

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
reviews: 66
1. Re: Upgrade from Moon Palace to Grand

Moon is a Palace resort and Grand is Iberostar unless there is another Grand.

West Chester, PA
reviews: 37
2. Re: Upgrade from Moon Palace to Grand

Moon Grand is another section of the Moon Cav. There's Sunrise, Nizuc, and Grand as the 3 sections. I'm sorry but don't know what the upgrade cost would be.

Halesowen, United...
reviews: 36
3. Re: Upgrade from Moon Palace to Grand

Well there is the moon palace grand section Caviargal

Locust Grove...
reviews: 12
4. Re: Upgrade from Moon Palace to Grand

I don't believe there is an upgrade between the 3 sides. The only upgrade that I'm aware of is to concierge level. It's an extra "fancy" dinner, access to VIP beach areas and some room amenities and afternoon goodies left in the room. Consider it with room credits but not worth it IMO if you have to pay cash for it. I believe UK travelers arrange it through their travel package.

5. Re: Upgrade from Moon Palace to Grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, December 18, 2013