We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Dreams Cancun

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
reviews: 5
Transportation to Dreams Cancun

I read somewhere that Dreams Cancun provides transporation for it's guests. Is this true? Or does it only mean that there is s shuttle service and they will call them for you? This will be our first time to a Dreams hotel.

Cancun
reviews: 18
1. Re: Transportation to Dreams Cancun

They (Dreams & Secrets) offer transfers services thru third party,

if you google "airport transfers" you'll find better prices than those which resort offers

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 5
2. Re: Transportation to Dreams Cancun

They recommend a company. It's not included, you have to pay seperate for it. But contact them either my phone or email (their email address is on their website) and they will set it up for you.

Ohio
reviews: 13
3. Re: Transportation to Dreams Cancun

Not included. Lomas or USA Transfers get the most praise around these forums and I've used both and wouldn't hesitate to use either again. Both are very good.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 22
4. Re: Transportation to Dreams Cancun

anyone knows how much is usually the charge for shared shuttles from airport to hotel?Any recommendations other than the above two mentioned names?

any recommendations from recent visitors to dreams resorts and spa are welcome.Thanks

5. Re: Transportation to Dreams Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, December 17, 2013