We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ME Cancun All Inclusive

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkville, Illinois
ME Cancun All Inclusive

Hello All,

My wife, myself and another couple have booked a trip to the ME Cancun on March 23rd to the 29th. I have 2 questions for everyone. 1) I booked the deluxe 'sunset' view room with the all inclusive and was curious what is really included in this level of all inclusive? I understand you can pay to be a premium all inclusive guest when you stay in 'The Level', but for those of us on a budget, i have heard there are a number of additional charges at this resort, thus making this all inclusive not so all inclusive at all. All I want to be able to do is drink some beer, maybe a Margarita or 5 and eat some good food. Does the mini fridge beers or pops cost additional as well? Has anyone stayed at this level of all inclusive who would share their experiences?

Second question, I know Cancun is a big place for college students on spring break, but would they stay at a place as nice as ME Cancun at the end of March?

Thanks for your help!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 181
1. Re: ME Cancun All Inclusive

Have you looked at their website?? Lots of useful information there with phone numbers and email addresses. I would expect that others can speculate, based on their own experiences, but if you want the truth or the real answer - the resort would know best.

http://www.me-cancun.com/

You can do a search on some of your questions, but here's a couple reviews that might be helpful:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150807-d637…

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150807-d637…

As for the Spring Break question, you are mostly right...I doubt you will see many college students because they stay at more budget offerings.

Edited: 3:03 pm, October 05, 2012
2. Re: ME Cancun All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, December 14, 2013