We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
reviews: 175
Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

I know this is the Cancun forum but frequently I see many posts about going to Varadero in Cuba or Cancun. So I recently went to Cuba and just want to share my experience and compare a bit Cancun and Varadero.

Any question about my trip feel free to ask.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 44
11. Re: Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

Meant to say how *cheap it was, shouldn't do this from an iphone, lol...!

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya
reviews: 6
12. Re: Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

"Hi, It looks like it is about a three-hour flight...honestly, we just wanted to go for the day but do you think that that is advisable?"

Sure, it's only a 3 hour flight (depending upon where you go) but you've got waiting time at the airport before you get on the plane and then however long it takes you to get through Customs & Immigration when you get off the plane. For one day, I just can't see how it's worth the expense and aggravation.

Istanbul, Turkey
13. Re: Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

İ will go to cancun in ths week. Whch tour agency i can contact for going cuba from cancun

Thanks in advance

Mexico City, Mexico
14. Re: Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

Cuba isn't really a day or 2 day expedition from Cancun. I would really recommend going to Havana for at least 3 days. Varadero is not worth, Cancun is a better beach destination.

Mexico City, Mexico
15. Re: Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

Hope it helps

16. Re: Cuba Trip Report-Cancun or Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 23, 2014