We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which is the best place to book a local tour

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ny
which is the best place to book a local tour

hi i amgoing in dec 1st week. just wanted to ask which are the best places to go around cancun for adventure and where are the best tour companies. i heard the price really differs from the hotel and outside. thanks a ton.

St. Louis, MO USA
reviews: 9
1. Re: which is the best place to book a local tour

Brant does some and his website is Entertainment-Plus.net

Chaza Travel is a good one and I am sure your hotel will have a rep there that can direct you to a good travel company. You may even be able to book some travel through the funjet or Applevacations reps who are at the hotels. I'm not sure on that but it's worth checking into because they usauall offer pretty cheap tours.

Anaheim, CA
reviews: 2
2. Re: which is the best place to book a local tour

just came back last week 9/18-9/25. Booked all tours from www.graylinecancun.com. 10% discount with AAA card. But called the local grayline office once you got there to confirm pick up from your hotel. Suggest to buy Tel-Mex calling card ($5 for 50min) to use it locally.

3. Re: which is the best place to book a local tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:56 pm, October 06, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 2
4. Re: which is the best place to book a local tour

I have booked several tours using the entertainment plus card (use the website). Brant's prices are substantially lower than any other tour companies AND if you have to cancel, you can do so without losing your money.

5. Re: which is the best place to book a local tour

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 am, June 22, 2005
6. Re: which is the best place to book a local tour

Removed on: 6:42 am, June 22, 2005