We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Manitoba
reviews: 4
Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

I am looking to check out the following clubs while I am in Cancun and have found some info on them regarding cover and "all you can drink". I was hoping that I could get help filling the gaps.

Coco Bongos - $35 cover, alll you can drink.

La Boom - Tuesdays $28 cover all you can drink (what is it any other day?)

The City - Does it offer all you can drink and what is the cost?

Daddy O - Does it offer all you can drink and what is the cost?

I want to hit 1 bar a night rather than taking the "Bar Tour" that goes to 4 different clubs, so any help would be appreciated. Will be there from Jan 13-20.

Kansas City, Kansas
reviews: 3
1. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

all of them are about the same price. $35 all you can drink. They have to compete so none of them are much more or less than that.

Edmonton, ab
2. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

Hola!!!

We went to Daddyo's for all you can drink and it sucked big time!!! You'll get a drink but it won't be what u ordered! They didn't make any shots that we know...(and we know quite a few ;)! Everything is wattered down, warm and flat! :(( If you want a real whiskey/scotch/brandy - well that's not included!

So, I guess it all depends on what u like to drink!

B.C.
3. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

Hey Freeze, i've read similar stuff all over these pages! I've been recomended to drink beer (which for me is no prob) when at these bars because how can they really screw you on that, right?

Toronto
reviews: 6
4. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

It's basically $30 at all of those clubs. What someone said about Daddy O's is true - the line to get a drink is RIDICULOUS, they only allow you to get on drink at a time, and I don't believe shots are included.

Tulsa, OK
5. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

But even with the watered down drinks and bad service, economically speaking it's still the right decision to buy the all-you-can-drink right?

Midlothian, Il
6. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

good link for the clubs

www.cancunvip.com/ingles%20/night_clubs.htm

can take you to the clubs web-sites

home
7. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

Keep in mind that a lot of these clubs have servers or bartenders that are pushy and won't serve you unless you tip them. Tequila Boom (opposite of La Boom) was my favorite club but the bartenders were very stingy about giving out drinks with out receiving a tip before hand.

My suggestion is to bring some extra money for tips and a bus ride or cab ride home.

Muncie
reviews: 3
8. Re: Can anyone supply info on "all you can drink" for these...

I agree with Iluvtoo. If you want good drinks besides beer. Find a waiter and tip him big at the beginning of the night. I tipped a guy 10$ at the beginning of the night and he was back every 15 - 30 minutes all night with good mixed drinks. He also got us some to go drinks at the end of the night. I also gave him some at the end too. Because he took care of us. Just as at the hotel. Tips go a long way. I would avoid the bars at these places. Alot of times they won't even look at you unless you are waving money. Any the waiters always come first. It might depend on the club too.