We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back from the moon!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 1
just back from the moon!!!!!

Oh my gosh.. What a place to stay.. If this is how the rich like to play then that is the life.. The room was great no ants like someone said.. The beds aren't that hard.. Actually slept like a baby until some crazy guy went past room singing "Sweet Home Alabama" very loud.. hahah Yep the bars are great. Drinks oh my nowhere else could they fix them the same time after time. Issue with hand towel.. Only two per room. Room was always clean and fresh. September seems to be the time to go there wasn't alot of people till late in the week. We got there on Monday stayed till Saturday. Just can't say enough about the pool..... You have to see it to believe it. 1/2 mile long now thats a pool...

Joe Jeep Adventure:::::::: More fun than a barrel of monkeys.. Carlos you are just one crazy stallion.. This guy knows all the girls.. Or should you say cousins. If you don't have anything planned to do you have to do this one... You really get to see the real Cancun.. Just hope he has his jeep fixed.. Thanks again for the great trip and the ride home..

Oh ya you must take a taxi ride and bus... the only way to travel... If you have any questions please ask away....

Wallasey, United...
reviews: 18
1. Re: just back from the moon!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Sea of Tranquility hehe..........stevie

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Pittsburgh
reviews: 10
2. Re: just back from the moon!!!!!

rd4fun,

We are going to Moon Palace Oct. 29---Nov.12. We are getting married there Nov. 3. Did you see any weddings or horse drawn carriages?

We also have our tee times for a few rounds of golf. Do you golf? How did you like the course?

I can not wait to go!

Ohio
reviews: 1
3. Re: just back from the moon!!!!!

reallady

there was a horse drawn carriage.. We love to golf but couldn't afford it.. There is a breath taking gardens. You will love the moon.. The way the staff treats you is great... i hope you have a great time and a wonderful wedding day...

Utah
4. Re: just back from the moon!!!!!

I have had conflicting information given to me about this hotel but I am still condsidering it. The question is that I will be taking three teenagers. Do you think there is enough for them to do at this hotel? The jeep ride sounds great, is that offered through the hotel? What did you think of the beach?

Utah
5. Re: just back from the moon!!!!!

I have had conflicting information given to me about this hotel but I am still condsidering it. The question is that I will be taking three teenagers. Do you think there is enough for them to do at this hotel? The jeep ride sounds great, is that offered through the hotel? What did you think of the beach?

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Pittsburgh
reviews: 10
6. Re: just back from the moon!!!!!

Thanks rd4fun!!