We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep Tour Location

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
Jeep Tour Location

Does anyone know where you meet for the Jeep tour? I booked it awhile ago and I think the meeting spot has moved. We leave tomorrow and are doing the tour on Sunday so I wanted to know where to go before we leave. I tried emailing Joe but maybe my computer is not acting right? If anyone knows that would be great!

Lexington, Kentucky
reviews: 36
1. Re: Jeep Tour Location

The last I read on here, the meeting place was being changed to Ruins el Ray, right down from the Hilton at the end of the golf course.

Cancun
2. Re: Jeep Tour Location

Hey Arizona...the tour meets up at the Ruinas del Rey, across from El Pueblito hotel. You'll see all the jeeps so you know you are in the right place. Have a wonderful trip!

Arizona
3. Re: Jeep Tour Location

Thanks for the quick responses! We can't wait.

Lexington, Kentucky
reviews: 36
4. Re: Jeep Tour Location

You will have so much fun!

Please try to post a trip report when you get back to fill us in on all the details!

Cancun, Mexico
5. Re: Jeep Tour Location

Hi AZfam,

The tour departs from Ruinas del Rey located at Blvd. Kulkulcan km. 18.5 This is located right across the street from Playa delphines. It is between the Hilton resort and el pueblito hotel on the logoon side of the road. YOu need to be there at 8:45 am to sign up and meet the group.

if you have any questions feel free to email me.

Joe@jeepadventures.com.mx

Cancun, Mexico
6. Re: Jeep Tour Location

Here is the itinerary for The Jeep Tour followed by what’s included and the prices:

Our tour meeting point is the reception desk / entrance of Ruinas el Rey. This is a very well known spot in the hotel zone located on Blvd Kulkulcan Kilometer marker 18.5 on the lagoon side of the strip. It is directly across the street from "Playa Delphines" which is a very large public beach that is famous in Cancun.

Our meeting point is also our first stop on the tour. After signing up and meeting the group, we then enter "Ruinas el Rey". This is the only significant archeological site in the Cancun are and it dates back to as far back as 1200 ad. It is home to 47 known Mayan structures and is also famous because it is home to the highest density population of Iguanas in the world!

After touring the ruins, we do a short drive down the coast to Puerto Morelos. Once we reach Puerto Morelos we drive inland for about 10 miles we pass a small village called Central Vallarta and find a place called "Ruta de los Cenotes". Once there we get to explore the jungle, swim in the underground cenotes where you can snorkel a little and see the amazing underwater formations of the cenote, climb into a canopy above the jungle and if you are brave there is even a zip line you can try! Because the zip line is not for everyone it is not included in the tour price. Those that want to give it a try can pay at the park to try it. It has an additional cost of $15.00usd

After the cenote we drive to Puerto Morelos for a nice lunch at this private little beachfront hotel and then some free time to see the sites and shops of Puerto Morelos. Puerto Morelos is a small town south of Cancun famous for the reef and great fishing. Unlike Cancun, Puerto Morelos still retains that small town Mexican feel.

After that, we take a short drive to an interactive Crocodile Zoo called Crococun where we will see dozens of different animals that are regional to the area such as Crocodiles, Spider Monkeys, Deer, and many others.

After the Zoo we start heading back to Cancun. If time permits, we do make one last stop once we get to Cancun at a place called Playa Delphines / "El Mirador" (Dolphin Beach/ The Lookout point) which is a beautiful spot overlooking the beach and we take a group picture there.

Then it is back to the starting point to park the cars, look at the pictures from the day’s tour and say our goodbyes

If anyone has any questions I would be glad to answer them.

joe@jeepadventures.com.mx

Arizona
7. Re: Jeep Tour Location

Thanks so much for all the info. We are so excited for this tour! See you Sunday.