We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring break 2006, good resorts??

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
reviews: 1
spring break 2006, good resorts??

My friends and I are lookin to go to Cancun for Spring break this year. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent all inclusive resorts in cancun that are good party places as well?? thanks....

mexico
11. Re: spring break 2006, good resorts??

The biggest and best in terms of party hotel is Oasis. It's not the best hotel and considered a dump at best but if partying is what you want then Oasis and second Cancun Palace which is a much nicer hotel. If you decide you want to go check out Oasis hotel you can buy a bracelet for 25$ which gives you access to drinks, beach and hotel property. I am not sure if the snack bar is included but I think it is. Oasis has a DJ and contests going on throughout the day. Many of the student companies also put together activities and give lots of freebees at the beach.

New York
12. Re: spring break 2006, good resorts??

To ALL Spring Breakers: If your looking for a fun night out in Cancun come to the Corona bar across the street from Dady O's. Sick Music, dancing on the bars! See You there!!!