We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Come back Dood

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
reviews: 1
Come back Dood

Dood, come back here! We miss you and your info!

Indianapolis
reviews: 2
1. Re: Come back Dood

Ban together to ignore sierramommy and mav. What a bunch of losers! Oh and sierra bums off her mom, she can't afford her own trip!!

NJ
2. Re: Come back Dood

i don't bum off my mom you fool. I was offered to go on a free trip w/o my husband and w/o my toddler...any new mom would jump on that opportunity and if they didn't they are out of their minds!!!!

3. Re: Come back Dood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:53 am, July 23, 2005
Kaleefornee-uh
4. Re: Come back Dood

My wife would have never thought of leaving her family behind.

Kaleefornee-uh
5. Re: Come back Dood

some would think that someone who leaves their family behind in another country is the one that is "out of their minds".

Saint Louis
reviews: 1
6. Re: Come back Dood

She is just a mooch!!

uk
7. Re: Come back Dood

mmmm, interesting!!!

and JR EWEN isnt here to add his opinion.

come on mav from dallas, give us your wisdom ya monkey

Indianapolis
8. Re: Come back Dood

is it just me or if everyone had the same opinion about you would you not think maybe it's me? I guess some people are to full of themselves to see it.