We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

Has anyone traveled with an infant to the Moon Palace? Trying to decide whether to bring travel crib or not... And does anyone remember if the bottled water they give you is bottled in Mexico, or is it bottled in the States?

First time parents travelling with 4 month old... Lucky boy! Already a Jet Set Baby...

Also if anyone has flown USA 3000, it'd be great if you could share any info on bringing stroller on board and checking a travel playpen. Do they charge like they would if Golf Clubs. See how new we are at this?!?! Don't worry Moon Palace guests, baby is VERY easygoing - very happy. Little Mr. Personality. Very, very good baby... Now, his parents, on the other hand.... We'll have to see about them! :)

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Mansfield, Ohio
reviews: 3
1. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

I have not stayed there, but in town I have seen the water both way's. For the price USA3000 is an excellent flight, I have flown with them many time's and I am doing it again next week. I am sure you will have to check those item's, and I am pretty sure you will pay extra for them, unless you check them instead of a piece of luggage. Check out there website for more info http://usa3000.com/ Have a good time.

New Jersey
2. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

Thanks! I tried to call them but didn't get much help from the operators. It's not very clear on their website either. Right now I am only taking one suitcase, in case I have to count the travel crib as a piece of luggage. I also heard from someone that there was a weight limit of 25 lbs per bag.... My suitcases weigh that much empty! On the website it says 50 - but the operator said that it's different for international flights?!?!?! That doesn't sound right - have you heard the same? Thanks for replying - have a safe and fun trip!

North Wales, PA
3. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

HI, I have been on several USA3000 flights and a 25 lb weight limit on luggage isn't true. I always over-pack and stuff my suitcase until completely full and I have never had a problem. And believe me, it is HEAVY!! I really enjoy flying with USA3000! Have a great trip!

Springfield...
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
reviews: 18
4. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

International travel is 50 lbs., national travel is 75 lbs.

Mansfield, Ohio
reviews: 3
5. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

There website say's "On an Apple Vacations charter USA3000 Airlines baggage allowance is limited to two bags weighing no more than 50 pounds total together." Or for SCHEDULED SERVICE

"Each passenger may take a total of two (2) checked bags with a combined weight of 100 pounds total with each bag weighing no more than 50 lbs and measures no more that 62 linear inches (length + width + height) without incurring any additional charges."

Va
reviews: 15
6. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

I flew USA 3000 last year out of Baltimore and they were very strict on the 50lbs limit per bag. An obnoxious family in front of me decided to argue that it was 100lbs total. They demanded to speak to a manager. The station manager came out and told them the same thing. They demanded to speak to the president of USA 3000. Keep in mind this was Thanksgiving day, everyone had a good laugh at their expense. They ended up shuffling their things around.

Springfield...
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
reviews: 18
7. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

Maybe since it's a chartered flight, that may be the difference in lb. limits. Commercial is what I previously stated. Sorry if I confused you.

New Jersey
8. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it!

Carrollton, Georgia
reviews: 52
9. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

Something was brought to mind, while on the airplane upon decent and take-off, a baby was screaming her head off probably because of her ears popping and hurting so bad. She was OK during the flight-just something you may want to talk to the Pediatrician about.

Illinois
10. Re: Bringing Baby for Fun in the Sun

I have read some where that if you give the baby a bottle during take off and landing that will help the pressure in their little ears.