We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edwardsville, IL
we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004

we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004. Would like to hear from others who will be there at the same time. Any tips on the night life, places to go, things to see?

philo, IL
1. Re: we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004

My wife and I will be there nov 13-17 as well. Planning on doing a bar crawl once or twice and hitting the market downtown. Are you flying out of Midway on ryan or are you going out of St. Louis

New York
reviews: 2
2. Re: we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004

I'll be there soon after you so make sure you post a report. I've only heard good things about the hotel, but I'm always looking for extra tips that might make my stay better.

Marcia

Edwardsville, IL
3. Re: we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004

To Kirkel: Will be flying out of Lambert, St. Louis

Edwardsville, IL
4. Re: we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004

To MarciaLF: Will post how our trip was upon our return

highlands, NJ
reviews: 1
5. Re: we will be at Golden Crown Paradise Spa Nov 13-17, 2004

My boyfriend and I will be there Nov. 11-18. This our second time at the Golden Crown Paradise and are very excited to be going back. If you are taking any day trips go to Xcaret! One of the MOST BEAUTIFUL places I've ever been. There is an undergroung river to float down, wildlife, swimming with the dolphins, shows, ect. A really good experience.