We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

Which Taxco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

We try to make a reservation at Hotel Los Arcos in Taxco. We wrote the email but didn't get reply. Is calling the only way to do it? Or you have any online booking website to use? Thanks for helps!

Los Angeles...
reviews: 15
1. Re: How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

yes you have to call or email go to their website hotellosarcos.net, I just made my reservation for 1 day & night trip in taxco. They don't take credit card info, they're holding reservations for me under my first and last name only. I've read wonderful comments about this place and willing to give it a try.

EP

Washington DC...
reviews: 27
2. Re: How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

I emailed them and eventually got a response. If people are in a hurry to get a response calling may be best but they did answer emails also.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 11
3. Re: How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

Telephone the hotel directly; it's not an expensive thing to do and it gives you a greater sense of comfort.

new york city
4. Re: How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

Does anyone know the phone number for Hotel Los Arcos?

Whittier, California
reviews: 11
5. Re: How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

Women,

If my source is not wrong, the number is:

011 52 762 622-1836

KM

6. Re: How to make a hotel reservation at Taxco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Taxco