We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for moderate priced rental

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Oaxaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
75 reviews
Looking for moderate priced rental

in Oaxaca city early 2014.

Need WiFi, kitchenette, private bath for a month.

My dates are flexible, Hopefully something in the 4,000 peso range. None smoker/drinker. References on request.

Edited: 10:19 am, February 06, 2013
Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,223 posts
1 review
11. Re: Looking for moderate priced rental

PaulM after you stay there and you like it would you be willing to give me the name of the agent you used...

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
75 reviews
12. Re: Looking for moderate priced rental

Thanks Paul Several sound what I am looking for now that Venice has high jacked my OP. Smile

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,223 posts
1 review
13. Re: Looking for moderate priced rental

I thought we were after the same thing only I am a year later than you...hope you don't mind...:) if you get a great deal and want to share I am all for it....:)

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,223 posts
1 review
14. Re: Looking for moderate priced rental

oooo sorry peddler...your time frame is the same as mine....I did not mean to hijack your thread....:( who knows though...we might wind up as neighbors...:)

15. Re: Looking for moderate priced rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 11, 2014