We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Agustin Etla

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Oaxaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
reviews: 2
San Agustin Etla

Both times I have visited the Arts Center at San Agustin Etla it's been mostly empty and what looks like a gallery/house next door has been closed. Can someone please help me figure out a mostly accurate schedule for exhibits? And is the nearby paper factory operating every day, or just during the week?

Thank you!

oaxaca
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
reviews: 69
1. Re: San Agustin Etla

Here's the website, with contact information and much more:

cenart.gob.mx/vida-academica/…

The paper factory closes on Saturday early, as in 1 or 2, and is closed (I think but am not sure) Sundays. Holidays it often closes early as well, and for some holidays it is simply closed. My suggestion is to attend weekdays during regular daytime hours, non-holidays. It does not close for siesta. When you return to the center for the arts, best to just walk down to the paper factory and get details regarding hours and days of operation.

Alvin Starkman - Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast

2. Re: San Agustin Etla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 04, 2014