We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Puerto Escondido March 4?

Which Oaxaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
reviews: 15
Anyone going to Puerto Escondido March 4?

After a stay at Ollin we head to PE. We will be looking for a smaller collectivo if that is possible. After much research I convinced my wife that is a good idea because: we could see a lot of country, we will save money and we will fly back! I was thinking if one or two couples wanted to share maybe we sould split a collectivo? Or if someone was driving we would certainly pay for all gas (I assume we could stop at multiple banos if requested by my esposa). Anyhow let me know here or send a private email if you are interested. Vaya con Dios. - Greg

1. Re: Anyone going to Puerto Escondido March 4?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 27, 2014