We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Oaxaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oaxaca
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
reviews: 85
Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Mezcal Cortijo & Teufel Nano-Brewery, the only cervezaria in Oaxaca, are sponsoring a joint tasting session at 8:30 pm, January 31 and February 1, in downtown Oaxaca, Calle 5 de Mayo #305A, across from Quinta Real (formerly Camino real). Seating is limited so those interested should contact the organizer for tickets, at (951) 514 3939. I don't know much about the mezcal, but I've been a fan of Teufel beers for quite some time.

Alvin Starkman, Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Hi,

Would this be something that two people with limited Spanish would be welcome to attend? I'm in Oaxaca at the moment and love craft beer!

oaxaca
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
2. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

I would think so. I know that one of the owners of the brewery, if not both, speaks some English, and I certainly do and will be there this evening. Since the mezcal outlet is across the street from Camino Real, I would be shocked if they don't have someone who speaks English to attend to tourists.

Alvin Starkman - Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Thanks Alvin. We won't be able to make it tonight but we are going to try our luck tomorrow and see if we can get tickets on the door just before 8.30.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 32
4. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Fingers crossed that a similar event will be held when we are in Oaxaca next year!

oaxaca
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
5. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

raincoat10: You can contact georgiakourakos@merit.ca of Merit Travel, organzing an 8 day mezcal, craft beer and muertos tour Nov 1 - 9.

Melbourne, Australia
6. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Thanks Alvin. As it gets closer to the trip I will send you some emails asking for specific food and drink recommendations if that's okay. . We would love to stay at your Casa to hear your recommendations, but its a little too far from the centre for us.

Boston...
reviews: 8
7. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Hello Alvin, where exactly is Teufel Nano-Brewery, and what's the best way to get there and best time to be there? We're staying at el diablo y sandia. Thx B

oaxaca
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
8. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Private message is en route.

Alvin Starkman - Oaxaca Culinary Tours

Melbourne, Australia
9. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

I would be interested in this information too if possible please. Can't wait to visit Teufel!

Oregon
reviews: 4
10. Re: Craft Beer & Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca

Could you also please send me the information when you get a chance.