We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Oaxaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

I am trying to use the web page for Aerotucan and not having much luck. Anyone have any recent experience using the airline. Also do planes depart from the same terminal in Oaxaca as the larger Jets?

Covington, TX
reviews: 28
1. Re: Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

Yes, Aerotucan has a counter in the main terminal at the Oaxaca airport, but I think their boarding area is just a bit down from the main staging area. We had friends use them back in November, to fly from the coast to the city, and it was a pleasant, easy flight.

Columbus, OH
reviews: 1
2. Re: Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

The non-working Aerotucan site has been discussed on this forum frequently. The standard advice is to call them directly; they apprently have someone on staff who speaks English. Alternatively you can ask you hotel or B and B to arrange this for you in advance.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 84
3. Re: Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

It seems it can be an adventure:

http://www.tomzap.com/plane.html

Columbus, OH
reviews: 1
4. Re: Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

Note that this last post refers to a link about a flight in 1997 that was NOT on Aerotucan.

milwaukee, wi
reviews: 17
5. Re: Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

I contacted them through their Facebook page and they responded within 24 hours with flight and price information. We are flying from Hux to OXA in March and the price was 150 (usd).

Mimbres, New Mexico
6. Re: Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

HI, I just booked a ticket last week. Contact Paty at info@aerotucan.com.mx, she is amazing and will do all you need. It may take her a day to get back to you, write "Need Ticket" in subject line

7. Re: Flying from Oaxaca to Huatulco.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 09, 2014