Post Your Pics!

Hello, Oaxaca forum members!

Here's a message from fellow member, carieellen:

Hello! and Hola! to my fellow Oaxaca lovers. I have a challenge for you! I have looked through all of the fantastic photos that everyone has taken the time to post about beautiful Oaxaca. Hotels are very well represented, but I have noticed that the album is lacking photos of all the fantastic festivals that we have traveled so far to see...and that others are coming to this site/forum to learn more about. Specifically, there are no photos of Guelaguetza, Las Noches de Rabanos (Radish Festival), the Posadas, Isthmus of Tehuantepec, or Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead)...just to name a few. These are amazing events where one truly sees the beauty, culture and creativity that is so alive in our beloved Oaxaca. As we begin the New Year of 2008, and many begin to plan their trips, it would be fantastic if we could round out the photo album to show the diversity of Oaxaca. I encourage anyone with pictures of the many festivals and events to post them to the album. Don't be shy! We'd love to see them and it's very simple! Just follow these easy steps:

Go to your Trip Advisor Profile

http://www.tripadvisor.com/MemberProfile

Select Contributions

Select Post Photos...

And Upload!

You can add more than one in various categories. Be sure to post them under the correct category, name the event and, if you'd like, add a short description about your pics.

Happy Uploading and Feliz Ano Nuevo!