We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from MEX airport to Toluca

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
reviews: 476
Bus from MEX airport to Toluca

We are starting plans for a trip to Michoacan that will focus on Morelia and Patzcuaro. Our question, however, is appropriate for the Mexico City forum. We land mid afternoon at MEX and don't want to get to Morelia late in the evening since we don't know our way around there and we also don't want to fight the traffic in Mexico City for one night and then get to the appropriate bus station the next morning. But we figured if the bus that runs from the airport to Toluca is still operating we could get that far before it got terribly late. I looked at the website for the bus company that does that run and it was still on but an earlier post on a Trip Advisor post was ambiguous about if it is still running. I could phone but I am not sure my Spanish is good enough for a phone conversation. So, we are just wondering if anyone has done the airport to Toluca run in recent months. Or vice versa from Toluca and back to MEX. By the way, we have spent time in Mexico City before and love it but not for one night. Thanks for any response.

Queretaro, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Queretaro
reviews: 9
1. Re: Bus from MEX airport to Toluca

According to the websites for both the bus company and the airport they are still running - I have no reason to disbelieve them.

www.tmt-caminante.com.mx:8080/Caminante/

aicm.com.mx/servicioausuarios/…

Mexico City, Mexico
reviews: 68
2. Re: Bus from MEX airport to Toluca

Hello Unclelouie i live in Toluca, and you'll have no problem, there are vans coming from Mexico City's airport from 5am to 12am, the single trip cost is $120 MXP, there are vans from T1 and T2 so you will have no problem :) if you need further information don't hesitate on contacting me

Lebanon, New...
reviews: 134
3. Re: Bus from MEX airport to Toluca

I have taken the Caminante bus between the Mexico City Airport and Toluca recently. As the previous post state, it i's still running from both terminals.

4. Re: Bus from MEX airport to Toluca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 14, 2014