We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Papalote vs La Feria chapultepec

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mexico City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 30
Papalote vs La Feria chapultepec

We'll be going to MEX in June with an 8.5 years old and a 4.5 years old.....any suggestion which one is better to visit between the Papalote or the La feria?

thanks...

Mexico City
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
reviews: 252
1. Re: Papalote vs La Feria chapultepec

Papalote is more unique. If your children want an amusement park, Six Flags in the south is much better than La Feria.

You could do both Papalote and La Feria in one day, but I would suggest instead combining Papalote with the Zoo (thought Guadalajara has a terrific zoo as well.) Not far from Papalote, there is also a pretty intersting exhibition of maquetas (models I guess in English?) of historic Mexican buildings from all over the country. It is called México Mágico and is well worth the time and interesting to all ages. It is done very well.

Dublin, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
reviews: 93
2. Re: Papalote vs La Feria chapultepec

I would also vote for Papalote. Another great attraction for kids is La Granja Las Americas

http://www.granjalasamericas.com.mx

We lived in Mexico City when my kids were 2-8 and La Granja was one of their favorites.

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 30
3. Re: Papalote vs La Feria chapultepec

Thanks for your replies......

Mexicocity........I noticed that you're from Ankeny....we used to lived in Nevada, Iowa......wow!! soo great to know there's an Iowan family here in Mexico........thanks for your advice.....

4. Re: Papalote vs La Feria chapultepec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 07, 2014