We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LP's/Records

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 96
LP's/Records

Hello,

Does anyone know anywhere in the GDL area where I can buy LP's?

4 replies to this topic
Ho Chi Minh City...
reviews: 53
1. Re: LP's/Records

I've seen vinyl records in two places. One is at the Tianguis Cultural, which is held every Saturday. It's sort of a hippie market, located outside the Parque Agua Azul. It usually runs from the morning to the mid-afternoon. The other, is the area around the light rail station Juarez, where Avenida Juarez intersects with Calzada Federalismo. I've seen used book stores that sell vinyl records on both sides of Federalismo in that area. Along Lopez Cotilla street, which runs parallel to Juarez, there are also a couple of used book stores, so you might want to check there as well.

Ho Chi Minh City...
reviews: 53
2. Re: LP's/Records

If you haven't found any yet, I've got some updated information for you. Another good area of the city to find LPs is just south of the historic center, about two blocks from the Templo de San Francisco (next to the Hotel Morales). According to a friend who lives there, there are several stores in that area that sell the old vinyl records, and that includes a large record bazaar. He didn't give me a name, but he said they're easy to spot. Check the "Mayoreo de Musica" on Dr. Fortunato Arce No. 10.

chicago
reviews: 2
3. Re: LP's/Records

Let me update. Mayoreo de Musica carrys only CDs. I highly recommend La ROma records

https://www.facebook.com/LaRomaRecordsGdl…

Yes Parc Agua Azul has many LP shops.

chicago
reviews: 2
4. Re: LP's/Records

Discos de collection Pavo #86 zona centro 1 block east from Metro Juarez/ Park revolution.

Happy record hunting!!!

Reply to: LP's/Records
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted