We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking a room at hotel morales

Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 48
booking a room at hotel morales

There appear to be 2 web sites:

http://www.hotelmorales.com.mx/english/

2 double beds

1142.86 pesos + tax

Promo 1071 pesos with tax

guadalajara-hotelmorales.com/default.aspx

$54.11 USD + 19% taxes

Exchange rate 13 peso = 1USD

703.43 + 133.65 = 837.08

That is a diff of $127 USD per week.

Anyone have experience with either web site?

canada
reviews: 19
1. Re: booking a room at hotel morales

We have stayed at this hotel twice. Great location and clean. They have a new section which looks nice but have only stayed in the older rooms.

BC
reviews: 114
2. Re: booking a room at hotel morales

We stayed at Hotel Morales in March. I booked it through a third party booking site, however. It was cheaper that way for our visit.

Some sections of the hotel have nicer rooms and the two sections have different posted room rates at the front desk. We had a lovely room in the main section with a balcony and could see the churches and park. It also overlooked a disco that got going very late at night, it was still going when we had to leave for the airport for our early morning flight! However, the windows are very sound proof.

I live in Kelowna, too.

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 48
3. Re: booking a room at hotel morales

thanx for the responses. I have booked for 4 nights directly with the hotel and will see whether I get a new or older room.

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 2
4. Re: booking a room at hotel morales

Justa ask them to be away from the noice of the disco at night. Sersol

Saskatoon
reviews: 86
5. Re: booking a room at hotel morales

I stay at the hotel morales when in Guadalajara. I book on Booking.com and get a good rate. I will pay $322.00 +19% tax for a 5 night stay. Try that site.

6. Re: booking a room at hotel morales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 08, 2013