We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental cars in Guadalajara

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
reviews: 5
Rental cars in Guadalajara

What yr model vehicles do they have at the Car rental companies in Guadalajara? I just reserved a vehicle for 2 weeks, but I was told that they don't carry current models. I don't want to rent a jalapee. Has anyone rented a nice vehicle from the Airport?

i will be there next month

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
reviews: 89
1. Re: Rental cars in Guadalajara

It's been a number of years since we rented a car there, but when we did it was a pretty new one. We went with the least expensive option and the car was fine.

Out of curiosity, who told you they don't have current model cars?

Edited: 9:18 pm, January 01, 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
2. Re: Rental cars in Guadalajara

One of the guys at work, he said he rented a full size, but was stuck with a Nissan Altima, (older model), but not from the GDL airport, I think from puerto Vallarta :(

I just wanted to make sure I didn't end up paying for a Cadillac and had to drive a Grand marquis for $150 a day

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 2
3. Re: Rental cars in Guadalajara

The company that you rented must tell you the model, year, and tipe of car, also you may ask them the millage that has on it, to be sure that is what you expect. Sersol

Boca Raton, Florida
4. Re: Rental cars in Guadalajara

ah! i will call them later on, and ask. i heard there is no guarantee they will hold my vehicle if my flight gets there late...

5. Re: Rental cars in Guadalajara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 27, 2013