We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Download Tourist guide

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 28
Download Tourist guide

I have been able to download tourist guide for US cities and states (official magazines produced by tourist boards)

I was wondering if anyone knows of a similar magazine or guide for Guadalajara.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Dean

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 2
1. Re: Download Tourist guide

Hi Dean. This might be useful to you. Sergi

Http:/…allaboutguadalajara.htm

explore-guadalajara.com/AttractionsinGuadala…

2. Re: Download Tourist guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:24 pm, January 10, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 28
3. Re: Download Tourist guide

thanks sergi, i have bookmarked them and will spend some time learning more about the city and my options there.

dean

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 2
4. Re: Download Tourist guide

Hello NecBoqus. Are you in Sidney? Anything in particular you want to know about GDL and surroundings areas don’t hesitate to ask.Sergi

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 57
5. Re: Download Tourist guide

NevBogus,

I mentioned a great source for tourist guides as you requested, but it semed to disappear. You might want check out the official tourist guide for the state of Jalisco. Ilsa Hoffmann has been written about several in The Guadalajara Reporter, and writes articles for Guadalajara Magazines that are in English. Her information is below followed by the goverments official guide for the whole state. Hope this helps.

For more information about Hoffmann’s services go to: mexicoadventure.com/chapala/guadalajara.htm or contact her via email at: ilse40@megared.net.mx.This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

To find other licensed tour guides in the area contact the Tourism Department at 3668-1618, ext. 1484, 1485, or go to: …jalisco.gob.mx/espanol/principal/servicios-…

6. Re: Download Tourist guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, October 15, 2009