We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus travel around Guadalajara

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
todos santos
Bus travel around Guadalajara

My friend and I will be arriving in GDL in a week. Does public transportation from the airport to the main bus terminal exist? If not, how much should a taxi cost? Also, we would like to go to the Tequila tour at 3273 Vallarta, what bus would go there? Thanks for any additional info.

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 2
1. Re: Bus travel around Guadalajara

peaceful,8. There are taxis from the airporto to the NEW buss station, the cost around $190 pesos, you book it as soon as you go out of costums.

To go to Vallarata 3273 I need to know from wich point into the city. Usually the best is a taxi, cause buss city transportation ar a big lack in our big city, specially for a tourist.Best regards Sergio

todos santos
2. Re: Bus travel around Guadalajara

Thanks, Sergio, for the info. Is 3273 Vallarta in the city of Guadalajara? If so, where is it located? We would like to take a Tequila tour but only have a couple of hours and checked the Tequila Express and that is an all day tour. Is there another tour that can be done in about 4 hours?

Do you know if there is a bus from Guadalajara to El Grullo? If so, please let me know any info that you can. Thanks

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 2
3. Re: Bus travel around Guadalajara

Vallarta 3273 is in Zapopan, metropolitan area of Guadalajara, one block from Hotel Camino Real . The travel tour agency MAGICAL MISTERY TOUR has interesting tours, you can see them on internet.

El Grullo is near Autlan city. If you go there BE SHURE YOU TAKE A DIRECT BUSS.

I´m shure there are busses that goes there, I´m sorry I cant tell you more about it. (There are two terminal for busses in Guadalajara, The new Terminal – out side GDL and the old one, near down town) Good luck and God bless. Sergio

4. Re: Bus travel around Guadalajara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 20, 2009