We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CO Springs, CO
Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Hotel

Has anyone had any experience staying at this hotel. We are booked for two nights at a "Superior Room." My spouse and I are going on a Legends of Mexico package for 8 days and this is our first stop before moving on to Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende then Mexico City. Wondering if anyone has stayed there and if so what are their opinions.

Thanks,

Cora of CO Springs, CO

RLBRONCOFAN@comcast.com

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 2
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Hotel

Positive, this hotel has nice superior rooms.But if you have other choices I would like to know. Best regards. Sergio

Mexico CIty
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Hotel

I stay here often since I work in Mexico. They have just redecorated all the rooms. It was a great improvement. It is a nice hotel, American style and modern. The staff is good. Almost everyone speaks English. Hope you have a great time.

Puerto Vallarta...
reviews: 57
3. Re: Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Hotel

Hi there: I came to this Forum today to check on something else, but, I just wanted to draw your attention to our review of our stay at Fiesta Americana this past January. . So I post the link, if it works.

In a nutshell, it's fine, but, I wouldn't stay there again unless I was on an expense account. It's a business hotel and they charge for every little thing. If it's pre-paid, it's great, no problem. Great location, nice staff, nice rooms, comfortable beds.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150798-d154510…

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 13
4. Re: Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Hotel

As the others said, its a very good hotel, mostly used by bussiness man, very good service and nice facilities but maybe not the best location for tourism, one in downtown or tlaquepaque would be better.

But if it is your only option you'll be fine, 3 blocks walking is Hidalgo Ave. where many buses runs to down town which is about 20 minuts, depends on traffic.

The Hotel is in front of "Minerva" circle one of the reference points of the city and has a nice views.

5. Re: Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 05, 2009