We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotels in Oaxaca and Puebla

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
reviews: 1
Which hotels in Oaxaca and Puebla

We are undecided between these hotels:

Oaxaca: Las Azucenas, Las Mariposas or Las Golondrinas. Parador San Miguel is a little more than we want to pay. We want to stay at the $50-$60 USD range.

Puebla: Hotel Colonial de Puebla or Casareyna

Seems like the lodging in Puebla is a little higher than Oaxaca, so we are willing to stay in the $65-$75 range.

Mexico City: Hotel Maria Isabel or 4 Points by Sheraton (maybe it's called, "xi" or something now, but we have points so we need to choose between these two.

I appreciate any input and if you could tell me why you choose one over the other(s). Thanks

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
1. Re: Which hotels in Oaxaca and Puebla

Hi 84LittleLulu50

I suggest you repost your questions in the city / destination forums where you plan to travel. Be sure to read the TA reviews as well.

2. Re: Which hotels in Oaxaca and Puebla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 14, 2013