We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watching Zihua waking up

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lewiston, California
reviews: 63
Watching Zihua waking up

Up a 6:00 after a great nights sleep. Stars still visible as is the half moon, but both soon are gone & I'm on my patio, coffee in hand watching this wonderful city start it's day.

First the young Vaqueros struggling up the street after closing the all night bars, but soon the early workers heading down hill with lunch in hand. Then the professionals start to work, ladies in there 6' heels & skirts walking so sensually. The men in ties & coats.

The Neighborhood Bollia boy calls out his wares, hot pan for a peso each. So good. The Old man across the street puts our his signs advertising his goods

It's great to be in Zihuatanejo.

Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 25
1. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

And this is all happening at 9:54 at night???????? I think you're dreaming again Peedler.

Lewiston, California
2. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

Little too much joy juice Ted? It plainly says up at 6:00 after a great nights sleep.

You & the rest of your gang of 4 need to relax my friend.

henderson
reviews: 3
3. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

keep em coming........

where did you eat today? how is the weather?

Lewiston, California
4. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

Had breakfast in & BBQ Lamb mid afternoon (now 95 pesos) at Pueblitos then Snacks at Coconuts during the first half of the game. Until the lights went out in more ways than one. Smile

Almost great comeback but that only counts in horse shoes.

Teddy will probably be chiming in soon to tells us again about Bart Starr.

Trail, Canada
reviews: 2
5. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

95 peso lunches and Coconuts in one day you crazy conspicuous consumer. Enjoy , you deserve it . I feel the love in that first post .

Please be happy always

henderson
6. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

if and when you get time could you please go to Elvira's on laropa for me and enjoy a big honking bowl of Tortilla soup! I dream of it...lol

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
reviews: 27
7. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

sounds great to me, peddlar!

We just got home to snowy Saskatchewan last night from hot and sunny Manzanillo....we had a great time there but it just ain't Zihua..... :)

Lewiston, California
8. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

Agree Rissask Manzanillo is nice but it's not Zihuatanejo.

henderson
9. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

where are the updates?? more more

Monument, Colorado
reviews: 1
10. Re: Watching Zihua waking up

I'm with you travelinjeff. Come on Peddler! Most of us like reading of others adventures/experiences.

Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo