We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picante Cruise Cost

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 25
Picante Cruise Cost

Anybody take the Picante Cruise lately and know what the cost per person was? We're looking for more things to do with our group this year and it sounds like this may fit the bill.

17 replies to this topic
Minnesota
reviews: 3
1. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

We have not taken it, but we did inquire for our upcoming trip. Here is what they sent: "MAGICAL SUNSET CRUISE": Daily except for Sundays - 5:00 - 7:30pm.

Price: $59.00US per person ($41.00 for children under 12), which includes

open bar and hors d'oeurves.

Paradise Valley...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

Send me an e-mail.............we did it last year and it sucked.

Calgary, AB Canada
reviews: 9
3. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

We went on the snorkel cruise and it cost $80.00, and we had a great time.

Wisconsin Rapids...
reviews: 17
4. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

If you decide to do the cruise, let me know, I'm very interested in doing either one, day cruise for snorkeling or sunset! Only 11 more sleeps til sunny and warm ixtapa!

5. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, February 02, 2014

Minnesota
reviews: 6
6. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

Can we have just a Little More Shilling?

If you are going to continue the blatant promotion Gary then I suggest that you turn in the D.E. badge.

JMO

Keith

Illinois
reviews: 7
7. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

If you're considering a Picante cruise I'd make reservations ASAP when you arrive. Either directly or through an activities person at your hotel. Some of these cruises do fill up during the busy season. Another nice thing about the Picante cruises is that a bus will pick you up at your hotel/condo. At least they did a few years ago when we did the snorkel trip. And FYI when we did that trip we saw lots of whale action.

Fort Myers, Florida
8. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

I appreciate your input Gary, but one of the owners of Julio's Tours also promotes a certain restaurant on Las Gatas beach who's blatant history of padding people's bills, including mine, giives me good reason to avoid those businesses. I guess you could call it guilt by association.

MN
reviews: 2
9. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

We did the sunset cruise last year and had a good time. My husband wanted to do it again so I have already made reservations. The margarita was terrible but the beer was good! They give you a small plate of food, nothing to write home about, but we had a good time. They will pick you up at your hotel in Ixtapa, not sure about Zihua. We just walked over since we were close enough. I think it depends on who is on board as to what kind of trip you have. Ours was pretty mellow, but I've heard other people say they had a very loud rowdy bunch from Ixtapa.

Fort Myers, Florida
10. Re: Picante Cruise Cost

Here is a response to an e-mail I sent to Picante Cruises.

The following is their current schedule and pricing :

"SAIL, SNORKEL AND SPINNAKER-FLYING ADVENTURE": Tuesdays and Fridays - 10:00 to 2:30pm.

Price: $79.00US per person ($55.00 for children under 12), which includes spinnaker flying,

open national bar (after snorkeling) and lunch aboard.

Snorkel gear is available for rent for $7US.

"PACIFIC DISCOVERY VOYAGE": Wednesdays - 9:00 - 12:15pm.

Price: $64.00US per person ($44.00 for children under 12), which includes

continental breakfast and open national bar.

(This an eco-tour headed to the "Morros de Potosi", a bird sanctuary - we

will be whale-watching and in search of the varied marine and bird life).

"MAGICAL SUNSET CRUISE": Daily except for Sundays - 5:00 - 7:30pm.

Price: $59.00US per person ($41.00 for children under 12), which includes open bar and hors d'oeurves.

Where will you be staying?

We provide round trip transportation from your hotel in Ixtapa.

The boat holds up to 80 people (though we rarely go out with that many!)

You can pre-pay using Paypal, making a payment to

picante@picantecruises.com or please call us to make your reservations.

Reply to: Picante Cruise Cost
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo