We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exact Opening Times

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 12
Exact Opening Times

Can somebody tell me the opening hours of a couple of restaurants?I keep finding conflicting reports.I would like to know when the Pozolaria Santa Prisca opens on thursdays.Also would like the opening time of Papa Loca.Thanks

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 13
1. Re: Exact Opening Times

Papa locas. By 6:00 or 6:30

Paradise Valley...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Exact Opening Times

If you get to Santa Prisca after 5 PM on Thursday you may be S.O.L.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 12
3. Re: Exact Opening Times

How does this answer my question?

Traverse City...
4. Re: Exact Opening Times

Santa Prisca opens at 2 PM. But the music will not start until later.

But this is Mexico and "exact time" is an oxymoron! Being open and having the food ready to serve is not always the same.

What time Papa Loca opens and when they have the pastor up and running on the spit may also be two different hours, depending on the day. There opening time 6:30ish is really too early to go. They are a late night venue (or were until the Gringo invasion)

Edited: 5:44 pm, February 03, 2013
Paradise Valley...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Exact Opening Times

and Santa Prisca is a Pozole restaurant. Not sure it is open any day other than Thursday.....it is small and the food goes fast......lots of locals dine there and if you get there late you will be S.O.L.

Main Mexican meal is in the afternoon........and this is a local restaurant.

6. Re: Exact Opening Times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo