We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two days in Ziua

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lewiston, California
reviews: 67
Two days in Ziua

Arrived via Premiera Plus Autobus none stop Irapuato to Ixtapa/Zihua overnight 12:40 AM to 7:00 am. Great trip sleeping almost all the way.

Jr Sanchez Zihua's best cabbie picked us up whisking us to our Bungalow at Casa Karen, ours for the month;

First night Papa Loca's for taco's, potatoes & lots of the Worlds best Pico de Gallo. 95 pesos for 2.

Beach Hoy on Madera & the fabulous 27 spice tuna at El Manglar tonight. As good as ever with the house salad, prefect Veggies, fluffy rice & pan. Linda had a margarita & I a agua mineral.

Total cost $500 peso plus tip

After walked El Central & Coffee at Cafecita.

Superbowl tomorrow (go Niner;s) & then Monday at Barra de Potosi with 5 amigos.

Life is good.

11. Re: Two days in Ziua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 am, January 17, 2015
Lewiston, California
reviews: 67
12. Re: Two days in Ziua

Teddy Bear. Your juvenile attempts top harass me are pathetic & are not working. Now we all know how you have been banned here numerous times so I suggest you grow up find another hobby.

Matching wits with you is like dueling with a unarmed man. It's an easy victory but where's the honor.

PS Now we have heard from another of the Gang . Just Larry to go now that Moe & Curly have checked in..

Edited: 4:36 pm, February 04, 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 25
13. Re: Two days in Ziua

I need an interpreter here. "attempts top harass me" I'm sure that's Hayward Californiaesse for something, but not sure what. I guess i'm just not witty enough to figure it out.

14. Re: Two days in Ziua

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 am, January 17, 2015
15. Re: Two days in Ziua

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 06, 2014