We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Bay, WI
reviews: 22
Beer

What is the current going rare for beer on la Ropa?

Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 1
1. Re: Beer

Green Bay ........... I love your questions as some of them are in my mind as well - - when are you arriving there ////// I get there 4 weeks from today.

Green Bay, WI
reviews: 22
2. Re: Beer

1 week and I will be on laRopa.

Calgary, Alberta
3. Re: Beer

Very nice - - enjoy your trip !!

4. Re: Beer

Otwadoug- from the looks of things you are renting the same property we will be in I’ll be interested to hear what you have to say about it as it looks fabulous. Farmboy-sounds like we’ll be there at the same time can’t wait.

Calgary, Alberta
5. Re: Beer

Hi KarinT ....... very cool. Are you as excited as I am ??!!

I guess we should let someone answer this post about the all important price of beer though.

Woodside
reviews: 13
6. Re: Beer

Hey Doug and Karin-

I just hung a gorgeous hammock, new art, handmade babmboo chair, new handmade rug from Zapoteca. The condo is looking fabulous, if I do say so myself.

Harriet

Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 25
7. Re: Beer

And the price of beer is ??????? yet to be determined.

Victoria, BC
reviews: 4
8. Re: Beer

We were paying 25 to 30 pesos or if you really want to go cheap pick up a styrofoam cooler and stock up at the convenience store. However I prefer giving restaurants some business and using their palapas. Suggestion: after a week or so we craved a good ol' cheeseburger and fries. Paty's has tasty ones and their fries are fresh cut!

Grant

Monument, Colorado
9. Re: Beer

20-30 pesos sounds average, but don't be afraid to ASK for 15 peso beers ANYWHERE. Especially if you or a group plan to sit and drink more than one each. 2 x 1 cocktails are often given if you ask as well. Maybe "pad" the tip a bit extra if they offer cheaper drinks and everyone wins!

Edited: 11:02 am, January 20, 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
reviews: 25
10. Re: Beer

Yes, 20 to 30.

Dirt cheap for a beer on a beautiful beach compared to here in Canada!

Although I can still recall the days of the ten peso beers there, and not that long ago!