We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages on the beach

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Massages on the beach

My dream is a massage on the beach to start off the day and it seems like staying in Zihua might give me that opportunity! There were some older posts recommending Antonia on Playa Madera. Does anyone know if she still does massages or how to find her? Or have other recommendations? I'm staying at Brisas del Mar.

henderson
reviews: 3
1. Re: Massages on the beach

she was stil there in March 2012

we had massages on LaRopa if you were dining at Elvira's hang a right and walk towards the rocky point and there is a massage hut set up there we got one hour massages that were fantastic for $25.00 US per HOUR! unbelievable deal and like I said...a fantastic massage.

Enjoy

Canada
reviews: 25
2. Re: Massages on the beach

You will find many options for massages on La Ropa.

Victoria, BC
reviews: 4
3. Re: Massages on the beach

Adjacent to La Perla you will see two massage cabanas. $20.00/hour!!

Wisconsin Rapids...
reviews: 17
4. Re: Massages on the beach

Any massage booths on Ixtapa beach?

BC
reviews: 95
5. Re: Massages on the beach

We stayed at Brisas del Mar in the last week of January 2012.

We saw NO opportunities for massage, until our last day there, which was a Saturday when we were approached by a lady. Sorry, can't remember her name.

If you are there in February or March, it may be busier and thus the masseuses may be more plentiful all days of the week. It was getting busier at the end of our stay.

If it is your first time to Zihua and/or Brisas del Mar, you will love it! To me it was the perfect hotel and we loved getting up and going for an ocean paddle in the mornings.

Woodside
reviews: 13
6. Re: Massages on the beach

The massage booths line La Ropa. There is a licensed massuese, Lola, at Chez Arnoldo on Las Gatas.

7. Re: Massages on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, January 21, 2013
meridian idaho
8. Re: Massages on the beach

We have stayed at BDM both time we have been down there and have been able to get a massage at the hoterl both on the beach and in the Spa.

Woodside
reviews: 13
9. Re: Massages on the beach

La Ropa massages are going for $200MXN per hour.

Illinois
reviews: 7
10. Re: Massages on the beach

Dawny, as you leave the Krystal, the massage tents will be toward your right on the beach. You can't miss them! They will come right out to the beach walkers to drum up business.