We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best breakfast on LaRopa

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Bay, WI
reviews: 22
Best breakfast on LaRopa

We are staying on the north end.

We ate a few times at Le Negra and it was very good.

How about LaRopa?

Thanks, Doug

Canada
reviews: 25
1. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

Patty's would be my choice for breakfast.

henderson
reviews: 3
2. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

Elvira's!

and if you venture into town...the little Cafe right infront of where the boats come in at the little outside fish market.

Lewiston, California
reviews: 63
3. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

Jeff I believe you mean The Marina Cafe or as us old folk call it Joe's.

PS The Cafecita right next door is run by Joe's nephew in law serving great coffee, chocolate drinks, smooths etc & desserts

Los Angeles...
reviews: 11
4. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

In El Centro, I love Z Pancake House for some eggs and pancakes. I think the other place that is great is Tortulia's (spelling?). If near la ropa, go to Margaritas for a great breakfast. Your hotel or any cab will know these places.

Lewiston, California
reviews: 63
5. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

Pancake House also has the best Eggs Benedict in town IMO.

henderson
reviews: 3
6. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

I second Margarita's for breakfast! very good! And Las Cas Vieja near Margarita's for Sunday brunch. So good , reasonable , fresh cooked hot food.

Woodside
reviews: 11
7. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

We have had two great inexpensive breakfasts at La Pirata on the south end of the beach. No breakfast menu...just ask for what you want. Killer huevos revueltos a la Mexicana.

Fort Myers, Florida
8. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

Here's another, Punta Renas which is just over the bridge as you go to Lety's. Than about a block to your right. It's a family run place with a patio area sticking out from the family residence. Open only for breakfast and dinner.

Big Apple
reviews: 12
9. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

I am sad to report that Puntarenas, one of our favorite Z restaurants, will not be opening this season, not until December 2013, due to illness in the family. I visited with Angela, ( the lovely woman who took orders and served the meals) last evening to confirm this news.

Fort Myers, Florida
10. Re: Best breakfast on LaRopa

Thanks for the heads up and yes that is sad. They are a very nice family and I believe they were closed a couple years ago also for a family illness