We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chilli Cook Off at El Rio

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 10
Chilli Cook Off at El Rio

We had a great time at El Rio today at the Chilli cook off for charity! FYI for anyone who may attend next year, the bus does not come out to El Rio if the road is busy. Several of us were standing waiting for the bus for at least 45 min in the heat when some random man came out & asked us if we were waiting for the bus & when we said yes, he said you'll be waiting a long time! The buses are turning around at the school. The buses don't come down this road when it's busy. This would have be great information to know! I have sent a message to El Rio in hopes they will announce about the bus after the draws next year. My husband & I & another couple walked down to the school & low & behold there were 2 buses there.

4 replies to this topic
Danvers...
reviews: 37
1. Re: Chilli Cook Off at El Rio

Gee that's to bad . Last year it was announced that the busses weren't able to come up.

Any one know the results of the cook off?

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
2. Re: Chilli Cook Off at El Rio

Que?Pasa won the judges vote, Murphy's won the popular vote. We, ¿Por K No? didn't win anything with our "Korean Chilli" but we had a hell of a good time, here's a photo of our "Chef"

…photobucket.com/albums/m638/JRinPV/korean_c…

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 9
3. Re: Chilli Cook Off at El Rio

JR that is what you get for putting Korean into Chili.I hope you did not use Kimchee in the recipe..I was at a chili cookoff yesterday where the winning recipe had corn,bacon and pineapple

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
4. Re: Chilli Cook Off at El Rio

We told everyone it was "Cat" LOL

Reply to: Chilli Cook Off at El Rio
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted