We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 2
Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

Anyone know of a good web-site for airfare to PV from the above? Over xmas (yes. Highseason) Air Canada $1,800 direct (return) is what i am looking at for "1" person. Sounds quite high, best to wait?

Could have gone to a 3 star A.I. in Cuba last monday for $950 all in for "2" people. Flights, tranport to & from hotel , drinks, food, beach, pool bar & tips included. Sadly Cuba does not call me only Mexico calls. Plus prefer non A.I. but boy was that tempting. Thanks in advance.

Edmonton
reviews: 14
1. Re: Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

I see AC at $1559 all in for the direct flights, but that is still high. Sunwing is $922 all in, Transat $1156 ($1356 in club class), Westjet at $1322. These are all direct from TO.

With someone like United, changing once there, the price is $702. There are many options if you will change planes.

toronto
reviews: 8
2. Re: Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

Air Transat prices will drop later. Last year, in October, it was going for about $822 for travel during high season. If you cant wait, then grab Air Canada at prices Maried11 found. They will only jack up later on.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 6
3. Re: Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

Aircanadavacations same air Canada direct flights for $1282.

Toronto
4. Re: Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

Thank you. Will try air can vacations.

Toronto
reviews: 7
5. Re: Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

I sometimes fly into Guadalajara instead of PV. It means hubbing through another US airport -- no direct flights, but, GDL has much less tourist based traffic and so the airfares are not as volatile. Manzanillo (3.5 hours driving time south of PV) has a small international airport but, because of the lower volume, the airfares are usually $100-$120 more than PV.

Jim

Toronto
6. Re: Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

Thanks for your replies. Ending up booking on Air Canada vacations. Didn't want to wait for Air Transat as my dates aren't very flexible. Roll on PV!

7. Re: Toronto airfare. (or Buffalo)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 21, 2014