We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for a month.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State
reviews: 59
Apartment for a month.

Hi all,

I haven't been around much in the past few years but we are thinking of going for a month in September. yes, I know it rains... a lot!

We are looking to stay either in El Centro or Old town. Looking to pay up to $1200.00 a month. Smoking ok, a pool is iffy, one bedroom. Looking for a nicer apt. I saw a few online that are just too basic...I guess we got spoiled by staying at Plaza Mar in the penthouse. Can not afford that for a month.

Anyone have any friends or people they could recommend?

Thanks!

connecticut
reviews: 2
11. Re: Apartment for a month.

Another good option is airbnb.com, there are a lot of places in your price range.

Pacific Latitiude...
reviews: 96
12. Re: Apartment for a month.

Just watch the utilities. If you get a great deal on the rent and then pay $500 extra for CFE, you might be surprised. AC is very expensive (although this year has been cooler than normal). We looked at buying an investment condo at Villa Magna, and the electrical was $480 when rented for the month. On top of the $280 HOA fee...

Same in Hotel Conchas Chinas. The penthouse had a very reasonable HOA fee but when it was occupied, the rate went to $480 whether you used the AC or not! Just make sure you know what you are getting into. Act dumb and ask lots of questions because the standards may be different than what you expect.

Seattle
reviews: 14
13. Re: Apartment for a month.

I use and love www.vallarta-getaways.com. They rent monthly. On their website look under the "Unique Old Town Rentals" tab. Last time I was at el Escondido there were a few longer term guests, anywhere from a month to a year.

suze

Guadalajara
reviews: 13
14. Re: Apartment for a month.

The best you could do is to try a condo in Vallarta Shores, they are rigth on the beach, in Los muertos beach. I been there many times and it is just beatiful and I know in september you can get a good deal. I always call them to make reservations, but you could use they web page www.vallartashores.com

15. Re: Apartment for a month.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 24, 2014