We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for a month.

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State
reviews: 59
Apartment for a month.

Hi all,

I haven't been around much in the past few years but we are thinking of going for a month in September. yes, I know it rains... a lot!

We are looking to stay either in El Centro or Old town. Looking to pay up to $1200.00 a month. Smoking ok, a pool is iffy, one bedroom. Looking for a nicer apt. I saw a few online that are just too basic...I guess we got spoiled by staying at Plaza Mar in the penthouse. Can not afford that for a month.

Anyone have any friends or people they could recommend?

Thanks!

Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 10
1. Re: Apartment for a month.

We've had good luck with VRBO website. We go in the winter but I would think the rates would be very reasonable in the fall. Good luck!

So Cal
reviews: 6
2. Re: Apartment for a month.

You can try contacting Sr. Fox from Cafe Roma. They have several condos available. You can see them at. http://vacations.srfox.net. I have heard only good things about their rentals and they have quite a few return renters.

Martinez, California
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 96
3. Re: Apartment for a month.

September should get you plenty of opportunity.

Check out "pvkid" (Jeff Musto). Do a Google as I don't have his website available right now, but several folks on this forum have rented from him and speak highly of him and his inventory. Since September is off-season (or maybe shoulder season but it rains a lot in September and some places are closed then, so it's really low-season), you should be able to work a deal in staying for a month.

Welcome back to PV.

California
reviews: 11
4. Re: Apartment for a month.

I met someone in PV that has condos close to the area. for 1000 and 1200 a month they are 2 bedrooms maybe not where you'd like to be but worth checking out. vacationhomerentals.com/55013 tell em Rick sent you.

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 5
5. Re: Apartment for a month.

Jeff Musto is the one to go to, he has condos in Vallarta and the marina.

Shawnee, Kansas
reviews: 57
6. Re: Apartment for a month.

Jeff Musto's (PVKid) site...very trustworthy too, many here have rented through him.

http://www.puerto-vallarta-rentals.com/

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 73
7. Re: Apartment for a month.

We have rented from Jeff as have many friends

He would be the first person I would contact

September might be a great time to score a awesome deal on a condo that might otherwise be vacanted

Calgary, Canada
8. Re: Apartment for a month.

Another possibility in PV is Vallarta Getaways, they have a section of their site for long term rentals. They have a pretty good inventory for people looking to rent for a month or longer.

Washington State
reviews: 59
9. Re: Apartment for a month.

I have rented from Jeff before. We are emailing him soon to ask prices, ect. I just wanted some other options. Thanks for all your advise!

Cheers!

Shawnee, Kansas
reviews: 57
10. Re: Apartment for a month.

Did you look at all the usual places like VRBO, rentalo, homeaway, I can't think of the rest off hand but I was cruising these one day and saved this.....watch the electricity bill though....but it looks like he might have a flat charge and the reviews are good. Anyway....just an example as not all of the rentals on these sites are expensive.

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p152575