We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer for family reunion more details please

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 2
Photographer for family reunion more details please

I followed a recent thread re recommended photographers in PV. I really liked the gallery of Diana, fotovallarta. I have just received an email from her. It reads as though the $350 covers the photo shoot and a CD. Has anyone else used this package recently?

Is it designed for you to then print off your own pics?

I would like a photographer who takes photos in a natural setting but have prints included in the price

Can anyone help me please?

Also any ideas re color schemes, does having a color enhance group photos? There will be 7 of us

Oceanside...
1. Re: Photographer for family reunion more details please

I really liked a red shirt/jeans family picture we did years ago.For me, coordinating color makes the faces stand out more.

Puerto Vallarta
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 24
2. Re: Photographer for family reunion more details please

White always looks great in photos. My friend used Josef Kandol for her shoot with her three children (grown) and they all wore white- very beautiful with the beach and jungle backgrounds.

Puerto Vallarta...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Photographer for family reunion more details please

All of our friends use Graham Mattock - he's fantastic: http://mattock.com/

Manning, Canada
4. Re: Photographer for family reunion more details please

We had Diana shoot our wedding and absolutely loved her work and service!! She went above and beyond, staying past the time allotted to get extra shots which we will always treasure, highly recommend her, a super nice lady and knows how to capture the moments!!

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 1
5. Re: Photographer for family reunion more details please

I also like the idea of everyone in white. Ladies and girls in whi sundresses and men and boys in white shirts and khaki pants. It really highlights the backgrounds.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 20
6. Re: Photographer for family reunion more details please

Hola,

Most photographers for destination weddings and vacation portraits stick with putting the hi-res images on a CD or DVD. You just want to double check with your photographer that they will in fact be "hi-res" images (meaning you could then take that digital file and blow it up to be a huge wall sized canvas if you wish). My husband and I are photographers in the Riviera Maya and also provide our clients with a letter giving our clients permission to print the images back home. Honestly it is way better for you to go home and print your own photos. We live in a time where top quality enlarged prints can be made for just a few dollars. As photographers we have to charge significantly more money to print them because of our time and then you also have to worry about getting them home without damaging them. Diana's offer to you sounds very reasonable.

For clothing we always give a few options just as a guideline...DENIM (can be jeans, skirt etc.) with tops in the same family of colors...the BLUES (different shades of blue still work quite nicely)...ALL WHITE. We tell our clients to stay away from busy patterns, hats, sunglasses, too much jewelry, clothing with big logos on it or writing and only wear natural looking make-up. :)

Best of luck with your session!

-Jennifer Salazar

Bicoastal Images

7. Re: Photographer for family reunion more details please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 07, 2014