We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Hotel Room Recommendation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee WI
Premier Hotel Room Recommendation

I will be staying at the Villa Premier Hotel in early April. There has been a lot of info on this hotel especially relating to rooms. I have a regular room reserved. Does anyone have a room number to recommend, nice room, good view?

Thanks.

Gayla

st. louis
1. Re: Premier Hotel Room Recommendation

we just returned this weekend from 7 days at the Premiere. Our room # was 2705 (i think). Every room here has an ocean view w/balcony. There is an interior corridor w/large windows on the street side to get to your room so that keeps the noice level down also. We were on the 7th floor of 7 floors and had an indoor jacuzzi, kitchenETTE (counter with mini-bar, cabinets, coffee maker and separate sink). There are a limited # of rooms with outdoor jacuzzi's (approx. only 7?) and they are all on the same floor (floor #3 maybe). On the best end of the hotel are the master suites with the best views (both north and south views) but really, there is not a bad ocean view from any room.

Saskatoon...
2. Re: Premier Hotel Room Recommendation

Are all the premiere rooms with outdoor jacuzi on terrace on the 3rd floor?...any on the 7th....is it true that a person should not have a room on the north end? How do you get around getting a room on the south end where the master suites on the end of the hotel don't block the southern view of beach and downtown? Does a person want a view of the beach and downtown or the opposite view??!!!!!

Help!!!

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 1
3. Re: Premier Hotel Room Recommendation

This probably doesn't answer your question, but we stayed in a regular room on the 6th floor the Premiere. The room was very nice with everything we needed - fridge, coffee pot, nice balcony with a north view. We were more than happy.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Vallarta