We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Starting July 1 Delta Airlines will be adding daily nostops between LAX and PVR.

Enjoy the ease of getting to Puerto Vallarta and having more time for fun!

So Cal
1. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

The problem is it is only nonstop-one way, going South. Coming back North they partner with AeroMexico and the flights stop in either MEX or GDL.

So Cal
2. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Missed my edit time.

United also has a non-stop flight both ways. Alaska is still offering one non-stop each way.

3. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, March 25, 2013
SoCal
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
reviews: 2
4. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Delta does have non-stops each way in July, I was looking at their n/s flights for this fall, but wound up booking on Alaska again.

5. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, March 24, 2013
SoCal
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
6. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Delta had non-stop return flights for this fall when I was shopping around the first week of March, I don't know if they had the July n/s returns then.

SoCal
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
7. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Came back to ask Judy, please continue posting your info, insights and opinions regarding Mexico on the PV forum, myself and many others do appreciate your input.

Edited: 7:57 pm, March 23, 2013
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
8. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Thanks Teduardo...Being in the travel business I do get information that I think is very relevant and I then post. I have also lived and visited Puerto Vallarta so many times...that it feels sort of like "coming home" when I land.

I just received the information via email from the Tianguis Turistico 2013, held this week in Puebla, Mexico and thought it might help someone.

9. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

Removed on: 8:35 pm, March 24, 2013
Edited: 8:35 pm, March 24, 2013
SoCal
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
10. Re: LAX to PVR Delta adds daily nonstops

What can I say, when I checked for flights during the first week of March Delta did have a n/s return flight for October and November, the departure and arrival times were almost the same as Alaska who I wound up booking with. Since we had no plans of going to PV this summer I never looked to see if Delta offered that flight for July.